13.2.04

One Big Screen Battle Foiled by Nature

This past summer we saw the first sign of Hollywood's move towards turning out a series of steel cage movies for the drooling masses. Fox will next ramp up the carnage with a supernal grudge match that we have all been waiting to see.

I had some grand schemes to join in on this money maker. My idea was to pair up some of the regulars from the Direct-to-Disc(D2D) Universe and make battle royale bucks. My first plan was to gather the crawlers we have come to loathe and pair them up with the scaled up and agitated belly sliders. Turn 'em loose and the film would write itself.

You can imagine how pissed-off I was to discover that nature has decided to settle the debate without my inspirational film. Guess I won't be giving my two weeks notice after all.

No comments: